The main ranch headquarters were originally homesteaded in the early 1900’s. The “homesteader” cabin was built in 1905 by Errol Sullivan. It is unknown as to the number of years he lived there, but it was the first building to be built on the ranch.
This building was relocated to the present day site in 1998. It was set to be a bunk house for their sons, but they finished school and moved away before it’s completion in 2002. The cabin represents a rustic monument of ranching days gone by.