For your horseback riding holidays we invite you to join us for a time in the saddle as a guest wrangler. An interest in horses, riding, western ranch life or the thrill of the great outdoors is paramount in obtaining the utmost enjoyment during your vacation in the beautiful vistas and rolling ridges that adorn southwestern Alberta’s countryside.
The following packages will vary according to capabilities and is left up to the discretion of Sierra West. This can be discussed during our pre-booking calls or e-mails. Sierra West reserves the right to cancel any ranch activity that is deemed unsafe due to poor weather conditions.
High Country Day RideRead More
Leisure RidingRead More
Instructional RidingRead More
Bringing your own horseRead More
Cabins & Lodging
- All fees are in Canadian funds and subject to 5% GST
- No smoking in Cabins/Bunkhouses
- No pets allowed – even with campers
- 50% deposit due upon booking – remainder upon arrival
- We accept cash, visa, master card, debit and e-transfers
- If notice of cancellation is received 46 + days prior to your scheduled arrival – your deposit less a $150.00 Administration fee will be refunded
- If notice of cancellation is received 45 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival – deposit not refunded
- We encourage guests to purchase their own trip cancellation insurance
Guests are responsible for personal health and accident insurance
See event registration form for cancellation policy.